[cram-developers] cl-tf2 problems

Jan Winkler winkler at cs.uni-bremen.de
Fri Jan 30 17:22:19 CET 2015

Hey there,

I'm not sure about what exactly to start, but a tf2 topic has to be present on the current ROS master. Just grep for tf2 in rostopic list - it should show (I think) "/tf2_buffer_server", and "/tf2". Again, I'm not in front of a computer right now, so hopefully those are correct.

Did you start the ROS node? Because the action server is connected via a ROS init function.

So far from my side,
Cheers,
Jan