[cram-developers] new functionality in roslisp_common

Georg Bartels georg.bartels at cs.uni-bremen.de
Thu Oct 2 14:51:42 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I"m writing to let you know that I merged several important
fixes/developments into github.com/ros/roslisp_common:

- our initial support for tf2
- bug fixes for cl-tf
- a new implementation for actionlib (while keeping the old one alive)

Please, take some time to checkout and test the new features. If
everyone is happy, I can proceed with a bloom-release in the upcoming
weeks. Thank you!

Cheers,
Georg.

P.S.: I also triggered a new release of roslisp version 1.9.17 for both
Hydro and Indigo. This release includes the bug-fix for ASDF3. We should
be Ubuntu 14.04-compliant, after the release is through. So, whatch out
for that announcement on the ros-users mailiing list. ;)