[cram-developers] Pull Requests to cram-code

Gayane Kazhoyan gaya at cs.uni-bremen.de
Mon Nov 25 15:48:28 CET 2013

Hi guys,

it turns out I cannot send pull requests to cram-code/cram_physics because
I forked my repo from moesenle/cram_physics back then and these two repos
are not connected to each other in any way that git could've recognized.
Does anyone have any ideas except dropping the old fork and getting a new
one from cram-code? It's a good solution which I don't mind doing but I
guess other people who forked from Lorenz's repos have the same problem.
Lorenz, could you try to connect moenele repos to cram-code somehow?

Gaya